• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DBF caught on video!

Oh he's so sweet :love: I wish I could fuss my two like this, Maddie looks at me in digust when I try and sometimes does a shudder afterwards like "urgh get off" :cry:

Oh he's so sweet :love: I wish I could fuss my two like this, Maddie looks at me in digust when I try and sometimes does a shudder afterwards like "urgh get off" :cry:

I know that shudder well! It used to be Lilly's speciality but since she's been alone she's been all cuddly and not done the shudder of disgust much :lol:

Total beauty he is.. :love: I'm so happy to hear he's settling so well x

Thanks :) I can't believe how quickly he settled! He's such a lovely boy :love:

Oh how sweet is that :love:

have you tried fussing him in flopped state ?

Yep :D I can fuss him as much as I want and anywhere I want regardless of if he's flopped or not! I usually take the opportunity to kiss his tummy when he's flipped because he doesn't care :love: if he's laid out with his chin on the floor I can fuss his face and cheeks and gently push him over until he's ik DBF posotion! He's very pliable! He falls asleep very easily during fusses!

I so have to see this! Won't work on my phone.

It definitely is a must see if you like DBFs :p

Back