• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hector's stolen blanket...

SJH

Warren Veteran
So, Hector's beloved cardboard box lives in the kitchen. Immediately behind it is a shelf with recipe books on which I'd rather not have teeth marks in so I keep (or used to keep) a spare, rolled up fleece blanket on the shelf in front of them. I have the other over his crate to keep it dark and cosy. That is, until today. The back of the box has been destroyed (he's worked hard!) and the blanket pulled from the shelf and rearranged. I guess it is colder at the moment! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all. Anyone would think I left him in the cold without a cat bed and a furry cushion in the kitchen; a bean bag in the lounge; a dog bed on the landing.... Not mentioning his spot on the sofa or the spare room bed.... :lol:

Oh Hector, I love you so much! You're a very clever boy to snuggle up in that blanket so mummeh can't get it back! :love:

Hector!! :love: looking as handsome as ever!

Thank you all. Anyone would think I left him in the cold without a cat bed and a furry cushion in the kitchen; a bean bag in the lounge; a dog bed on the landing.... Not mentioning his spot on the sofa or the spare room bed.... :lol:

How can you possibly think this is enough?!

Is that his 'don't even think about trying to get it back' face, because it looks that way! XD Brilliant!

I'll try to get a photo but, it seems Hector has turned into Linus!!

The blanket has been pulled to next to the forage box today!! Bless him.

I'll try to get a photo but, it seems Hector has turned into Linus!!

The blanket has been pulled to next to the forage box today!! Bless him.

What's/who's Linus? And yes, we need more Hector pictures!

Back