• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I need a bunny cam!

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
I have written on here before about my clever Frankie bun who builds amazing tunnels out of hay, but whenever I take a photo to show you guys it just looks like nothing but a pile of hay!

She has a new trick now. I gave her a new cardboard tunnel recently, and when I went to feed them their bedtime pellets and hay, her by now empty food bowl has been missing. She has been taking it into her tunnel. We can hear her doing it in the evening, it's quite funny hearing her crash and bash about as we know what she is up to! Well now she has gone one further.. I went out and said "where is your bowl?" As I always do, and she went back to the tunnel and got it back out and threw it in my direction! My OH was almost asleep but I woke him up to tell him, and I think he thought I was crazy and it was a fluke, but she has done this a further 2 times since. He was awake that time so I called him to come and watch and then the next night he fed them and she did it for him too and he called me to watch. That time the bowl was really stuck so she went to the other end of the tunnel to pull it out from that end instead.

She is 100% connecting that she needs that food bowl back out to get her pellets, she honestly impresses me so much! I thought I would tell you guys as you would understand how it impresses me, rather than my non bunny friends!

Do your bunnies do things like this? Or have they done things you wished you caught on camera? I think I am going to have to start recording on my camera as I go out to her or rig up a bunny cam!

Lopsy's just started turning round at his name :) Usually because it means I've got food of some sort for him...!

Fantastic! I love it.. I feel I miss So much that my buns get up to when I'm not there. I def want a bunny cam, in fact sometimes I wish I was a bunny so i could make hay tunnels too :lol:
Mine havn't done hay tunneling yet, but I hope they do.. you have one clever creative bun :D

Aw bunnies are way smarter than people think.

I took this video of Millie a few days ago. They're allowed in the kitchen bur not with the treat ball because it makes a racket and annoys downstairs, so Millie has learnt she has to wait for me to get it for her :love:

Aw bunnies are way smarter than people think.

I took this video of Millie a few days ago. They're allowed in the kitchen bur not with the treat ball because it makes a racket and annoys downstairs, so Millie has learnt she has to wait for me to get it for her :love:

I couldn't get the video to work

Back