• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surely one of Spenser's scariest flops ...

:shock:

Was it a protest at an empty bowl?! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love::love::love: spenser says mabels that's how you do it, let the human slave do our works, it needs to be done us to be spoilt ;)

Spenser: Apparently my furry majesty amounts to 3.25kg. You may certainly say I am a handsome bunny.

Lilly: we would like to congratulate you on your nearly successful attempt at giving your human a heart attack, we believe if all us rabbits keep working hard to bring our humans down we will one day rule the world! Then we can have as many carrots as we want, none of this silly rationing! Mummy has chirped in and would like us to say she thinks you're rather handsome and that she imagined you as a smaller bunny! I don't know why humans are so stupid, it's quite obvious you are the bestest size in the world, you are Lilly sized!

Lilly: we would like to congratulate you on your nearly successful attempt at giving your human a heart attack, we believe if all us rabbits keep working hard to bring our humans down we will one day rule the world! Then we can have as many carrots as we want, none of this silly rationing! Mummy has chirped in and would like us to say she thinks you're rather handsome and that she imagined you as a smaller bunny! I don't know why humans are so stupid, it's quite obvious you are the bestest size in the world, you are Lilly sized!

Spenser: Quite right on all counts, Lilly. The things we poor rabbits have to put up with are shocking. I have seen my Mummy sit munching chocolate while my pellet bowl goes empty. And, yesterday, she called me a 'bad naughty rabbit' when all I was doing was providing extra stimulation for her by pulling hay and newspaper out of my litter tray and shredding it on the carpet. Mummies can be so ungrateful at times.

Slipper: iz doing my best Spenser. I do good DBF says my mummeh, i frightens her silly sometimes and i has taught Bluebewwy too so she has double scariness! Mummeh also says she thought you were a tiny bunneh but at 3kg you is a little bit bigger than my fluffy self!

Back