• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey and Badger in the Sun xx

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Just a few pics from the weekend... I am getting to know their personalities now, both are so sweet and friendly. They get on my lap now too and Badger stretches right up and looks me in the eyes, gives me a sniff and a nudge, bless him. Here they are enjoying a bit of sun x

I know you are hiding dried banana from us :eek:

Did you put it in here?! :roll:

Now I have to get in!!!:D

Do you have to put hay in this tube? It makes it very tricky to get it out you know. Silly human. :roll:

Aww, they are good hay eaters then!
Yes they certainly are which is fab! I have gone through almost a whole bale already (although lots for bedding too) I bought them some more expensive hay as well but they just like the stuff from the bale!!! There are some really long strands so maybe that's why :)
Oh no, Badgers joined the Pot Club !! :shock:

:lol:
Hehehe!!! :lol::lol:

Awww. They look so contented. Their hay looks wonderful.

How are your gorgeous kitties?

Awww. They look so contented. Their hay looks wonderful.

How are your gorgeous kitties?

Thank you!! I love them to bits already, wish I could quit work and spend 24\7 at home with them and the kitties too! They are doing well thanks I'll post pics soon, they are growing so fast its just not fair!!! Mr rumble is nibbling the corner of my hudl tablet as I type hehehe xxx

Back