• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a Hand Painted Shed (or Room) Sign - Closed

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Win a Hand Painted Shed (or Room) Sign

Blackberry & Co has kindly donated a shed sign for Wabbit Wednesday! All you need to do for a chance to win it is post one photo of your rabbit(s) in this topic by midnight tonight. Everyone who posts a photo goes in a hat and one random person will be plucked out and wins the sign.

Here's an example (you get one with your own bunnies on):

winshedsign.jpg

If you like this you might also want to check out her website: Dandelion's Gallery

I won't enter because I already have signs with Millie and Maddie on by Blackberry & Co and they are fab! They look even better in real life than they do in photos too, so good luck people because this is a great prize! :thumb:

Last edited:
Ooo id love one of these, do we post on this thread on in stories and photos? I was just about to upload some pics. x

Win a Hand Painted Shed (or Room) Sign

Jacquetta and Lady Katherine flopped out together after a mad afternoon causing chaos for me trying to tidy up :roll::lol:

3155b4d1c9c30fce327fcadc440f5967.jpg

Eta: seeing as everyone else has uploaded much better photos, here's another one of mine - the lovely Cherry & Blackavar:
bb79b8cafe64dd6976d0d56bdb82769f.jpg

Last edited:
Fern and Forest :D as they are now, hiding away in their shed-hidey during this big horrid storm X

Fern : 'Mummeh... I nots showing my faces cos i izz fwightened of all the bangings'

Last edited:
Back