• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it is at times like this where I REALLY.....

I'm so grateful Alfie is indoors now :lol: Horrible out there! Plus I am ill, so the last thing I'd have wanted to do would be go outside.

I would love mine to be indoors, but lack of space (well I could cope with that) and OH attitude puts paid to that ! So I'm trekking out to the shed, in -temperatures, snow, ice and howling winds-all that in the last 24 hrs ! several times a day, and yes I'm turned 60 ! I love my buns though and they're worth it.

I always think that and I had to laugh this morning as I scrapped my car to start my 1 and a half hour journey into work, while Doughnut stays in my warm central heated house!

I know. WISH I had a bigger house or a garage or some such rabbit palace. It means I see less of them ... :(

I couldn't cope with outdoor bunnies in weather like this. I don't know how you do it! I'm so glad mine are in my bedroom :love:

I know. WISH I had a bigger house or a garage or some such rabbit palace. It means I see less of them ... :(

You'd be amazed what you can achieve - my entire living space is 9' x 7' and the rabbits are in here with me! Although it does mean I can't have any posessions.

You'd be amazed what you can achieve - my entire living space is 9' x 7' and the rabbits are in here with me! Although it does mean I can't have any posessions.

I couldnt have them in the house. Ive had various bunnies live in the house before bonding and it did my head in. Tonic and Peggy are indoors but have there own outhouse x

I used to have possessions, I remember this particularly lovely handmade solid wood coffee table. It had very attractive square legs. When Bob moved in he decided that it it was a nice coffee table and what self-respecting rabbit would not have his very own coffee table, so claimed it as his. Being a discerning rabbit Bob decided that it could do with updating and gave it the 'shabby-chic' treatment - now the square legs are rather more rounded and rustic.

Sadly all my furniture is my landlord's, so with rabbits about, I just have to wrap everything in protective layers of cardboard and fabric. It looks lovely. :lol:

Books go high up or are devoured. :roll:

My outdoor lighting is non-existent: still haven't tried to change bulbs or anything though, it's not worked since we moved in 3 years ago ;) Kitchen striplight gives good light outside though, and the lights from around-and-about are sufficient. Tried to go outside in just slippers this morning but it was wet and had to go back for better footwear :( Still manned-it-up in just two layers though ;P

Back