• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somehow I Dont Think Elyse Would Hack it as an Outdoor Bunny

That's just where I want to be, just come from giving buns their dinner in shed-it's freezing out there !

That's just where I want to be, just come from giving buns their dinner in shed-it's freezing out there !

Totally ^^^^

Aww bless :love: She IS Beautiful, don't make her go outside Mummeh... I wish I was her too, having been outside in the shed tonight, I know it's cold out there. At least I have my own snugglesafe pad when I'm in their shed, me and the buns have one each :lol:

Am sort of looking forwards to when my buns get older, then my Buns will be cosy radiator buns too :thumb:

The OH wants one for him now :roll:

So does mine. the snugglepads are pretty good though hey, have helped me thru a cold night and I had to literally fight to get them off OH and our guest this weekend, so I could deliver them to the buns :lol:

And Jane.. no, Elyse is NOT going outside Mummeh :love:
She a beauty :love:

Back