• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC Bunnehs for bunnymadhouse

I know I've only had Arthur two days but he's already a very happy and settled boy and I love him to bits :love: he loves flopping up against me just like in this photo :love:

I'm so sorry to hear about poor Esmee :( you do an amazing job, all your bunnies are so well cared for and loved :love:

So so sorry to hear about poor esme.

Our gorgeous Tessie and Daisy are happy and settled in a posh new shed with their husbands, Frosty and Snowflake.

Tessie is the brown rabbit, cuddling up to Snowflake.

Snowflake with both girls

Frosty looking at Tessie and Daisy

All four in their boy/girl pairs (they do cuddle up to their original partners too).

imagejpg1-2.jpg

Muchu says "hi Auntie Angie and Auntie Tracey. Look at me now! I have two girlfriends Mavis and Dilys ( just friends who are girls - no one could replace my wifeybun, Phyllis) and I live in a really big aviary and cabin. Much better than that 3 foot hutch I used to live in on my own. Thank you for looking after me."

Just spotted this, here's my Cherry with her husbun, Blackavar:
c09de298562a13c0de6c026d7d8ca87c.jpg

See if you can see her:
812d4cceb84ba2f344ccd1ad7e5ba10b.jpg

She chewed a hole in the bag of hay & then snuck in to much away :roll::lol::love:
Blackavar's also much better at eating hay now Cherry enjoys it so much! Neither are as fussed about pellets, herbs or veg when there's fresh hay to nom!

Back