• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartbeak morning

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Rescue bunny Esmee gave birth to 9 babies during the night ... ALL are dead . Shes 8 months old and this was her 3rd litter .
Ive taken them out and now shes searching for them .

Im heartbroken and totally f *****d off at having to pick up the pieces of other peoples big f**k ups .

:(

I need a hug :(

:cry::cry::cry: So sorry that Esmee and you have had to go though this.

RIP poor little kits, no longer in this cruel world.

I am so sorry for you, those babies and for that poor poor mum :cry: only 8 months too...

Its utterly disgusting and disgraceful how horrid some people are, no responsibility, no compassion....I can't put it into words properly...I want to grab these people and give them a shake...

I hope you can find some strength in the fact that Esmee is in a safe place now, where these horrible thing won't have to happen to her again. xxx

Poor babies :( I'm so sorry.

I'm glad Esmee's been rescued from having to suffer this again in future, and she's now in a safe warm place xx

Back