• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble is having a naughty day today!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
It all started at 7am. She jumped over the gate again. I put her back in and she decided to chew and pull the chicken wire that's over the gate. She made a gap and tried to squeeze through the bars!! She then continued to jump over the gate every time I put her back in. I've let her and Billy have free range of the landing and stairs today and this is the result of marble having freedom:
0cbb82c1707200700d0163744d3d5521.jpg

d78e8dfe7ae1b7ae709a5bc362c79dcc.jpg

cfaae14511aa9dcc89fd03717fa6fed1.jpg

5a906cc9be08bf617d4cc40e7279f70f.jpg

Billy is too scared to go down the stairs so I sat at the top with him and he gave me a cuddle and sniffed me:
54de20782cb38628d6942012cc06c099.jpg

:lol: she definitely did find the fenugreek crunchies didn't she?! Rabbits can smell those things a mile off I swear! I love that one of her on the bottom step, she looks like she's hiding her face in shame :lol: poor Billy being hesitant, he could have gone and mopped up all the crunchies for you :p

:lol: she definitely did find the fenugreek crunchies didn't she?! Rabbits can smell those things a mile off I swear! I love that one of her on the bottom step, she looks like she's hiding her face in shame :lol: poor Billy being hesitant, he could have gone and mopped up all the crunchies for you :p

There are bags in a box at the bottom of the stairs. She got the bag out without tipping the box and chewed a hole big enough to get them all out :roll: she wasn't impressed when I put them back and out of reach :lol:
She was washing herself as if she's innocent!
Billy will come down 1 or 2 steps but then hops back up to the top :roll:

When I saw this title I have to say that I did think, "as opposed to any other day?" :lol:

Billy will manage the stairs when you aren't looking. He's lulling you into a false sense of security..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw this title I have to say that I did think, "as opposed to any other day?" :lol:

Billy will manage the stairs when you aren't looking. He's lulling you into a false sense of security..... :lol:

You make a good point :lol: shes actually been very well behaved lately. She's made up for it today!

He genuinely looks scared when he tries!

Ok you were right. ..
21dd1f1d814d7f7993b866c05fc12f6e.jpg

Back