• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am Choosing to 'Believe'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Earlier today I was dusting off Morse's casket and tidying up his memorial chair. I do this every Sunday. As I was putting his casket back in place I thought to myself 'Morse, if only there were some tangible sign that your spirit is still very much with me'. Then I looked out of the window

I am choosing to believe I have received what I wished for :love:

:love:... Awww bless... He sent you two..... Once , in case you didnt believe! Twice, he'd be sure you got the message!!

Thats just lovely. X

A message from darling Morse - so wonderful for you, I do hope it brings you some comfort today xxxx

I know that the majority of people will just say it was a coincidence. I am not one of those people though. I know how I felt when I saw the double rainbow xx

Beautiful :)

When the moon is shining brightly, me and my Daughter always say it is our Barney cat watching over us :love:

That is beautiful, Jane :love: I believe wholeheartedly :love:

Morse loves you still, and he always will. xxxxx

I know that the majority of people will just say it was a coincidence. I am not one of those people though. I know how I felt when I saw the double rainbow xx

Jane, I really do not think that it is just a coincidence.......if it is....how come on three occasions in the past, double rainbows have appeared when some of my own bunnies have passed away and I am deep in thought remembering them..............

Back