• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady and the tramp moment

I love these moments! :love: it always goes "awh look they're going to kiss, slowly does it... munch munch munch... only a few inches to go it's going to be so cute.... *tugggggg*... oh.... well that wasn't very romantic!!!!" :roll: bunnies don't like to share :lol:

Your two are looking very cute :love:

Haha my lot always like to eat the same bit of food. Guess it must be cos they know its 'safe' as the rabbit eating it is still alive and well. (Subconciously I mean - instinctively).

There's a video too but it was unwatchable on my destop but works fine on my mobile, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it!

I love these moments! :love: it always goes "awh look they're going to kiss, slowly does it... munch munch munch... only a few inches to go it's going to be so cute.... *tugggggg*... oh.... well that wasn't very romantic!!!!" :roll: bunnies don't like to share :lol:

Your two are looking very cute :love:

Oh yes, Jacquetta and Lady Katherine always have to eat what the other one is eating, no matter how much of it there is :roll::lol: silly bunnies!

Back