• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I've just got home from a lovely day out in Barnsley meeting up with esupi, dumblepaws and sarah1989 for some yummy lunch then heading to BARC and getting to meet bunnnymadhouse and picking up my gorgeous new BARC boy! I also got to meet lots of lovely BARC bunnies and get some baby bunny cuddles too!!!

So everyone meet Arthur! (well see the few non-blurry photos of him, he doesn't keep still :lol:)

In that last photo he's happily munching on his hay :D he's explored many many times and is very excitable! He's nibbled some pellets out of my hand and I've spotted a poop and caught him eating a caecal, so both ends definitely working after our long journey here! He's also had a head rub and very much enjoyed that :love:

He's very sweet, and teeny tiny! I need to weigh him to see how tiny, but I reckon full grown (and he's definitely still got some growing to do!) he'll be 2-2.3kg, will be interesting to see how close I am with that guess!

He'll be bonded with Lilly in a week or two! I'm very nervous, but I'm confident things will be ok :D

He is just so lovely! I've been giving him head rubs and he loves them so much!!! I gave him big smooches on his forehead whilst he was laying down and he loved them too :love: a tiny bit of a purr came from him whilst I fussed him as well! He's a very sweet boy, a little shy but considering he's only been home an hour and a half actually he's really confident! He'll come out of his shell very fast I expect!

He has learnt to demand head rubs! :love: also if I crawl towards him making kiss noises he puts his chin to the floor awaiting kisses on his nose :lol:

:D he sounds like a real little character. Looking forward to hearing more about this little chap.

He is such a character :lol: he's so cheeky, he's just turned really playful and has been running everywhere, then hopped into his litter tray for a wee like a good boy :D now is sat inhaling his hay!

Oh Arthur you are a lovely bun, sounds like you have made yourself right at home already, I bet Lily will love you xxxx

I popped downstairs to feed Lilly and she was so happy to see her and I felt so guilty, I've been out all day then spent all evening with Arthur :oops: I gave her nose rubs and dinner, she sniffed my hands and quite obviously could smell something unusual but wasn't very interested, was just nudging me to fuss her :lol:

so lovely to see hes settling in already ... xx:love:

He's such a sweetie :love: I came downstairs to give Lilly attention and when I went back up he ran to me for some head rubs, he just wants to be fussed all the time and will lay down for me to kiss him and fuss him :love: you were right about him loving food, he's very food orientated :lol: he's an amazing hay eater, and his favourite bits are the extra stalky bits same as Lilly! They'll be having plenty of Lady and the Tramp spaghetti moments I can imagine :lol:

I'm waiting and watching for binkies because he keeps getting that excited look on his face that Lilly gets just before she binkies, but none quite yet!

Back