• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having re-located my small animal boarding business....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
....... I am over the moon to announce that Hoppy Holidays is now open for business once again. Ta dah.........

Not as many units as before...however what I do have is mostly brand new, bespoke, very robust and roomy.

Already got quite a few bookings for next year!!!

I've done it.....moved house, my furry family and my business. Yippee!!!!! Roll on 2015....... my 13th year running my own business. I must be doing something right.:D:wave:

Last edited:
So glad you managed to keep your business and have re opened it!
Wish you the best with your business Xx

So glad you managed to keep your business and have re opened it!
Wish you the best with your business Xx

Thank you so much. xx

I am pretty proud of my achievements..... all things considered. One happy bunny...that's me, and many real life happy bunnies and guinea pigs to come.:D:thumb:

Pics please :thumb:

I haven't unpacked all of my boxes yet, so somewhere buried in one is my camera. I will try and hunt it down. The hutchman has made me a fantastic 7' x 2' x 2' double hutch, then a young man near by who makes poultry housing has made two units for me, both incorporating secure runs 8' x 3' , with wide and secure ramps leading up to a spacious and secure litter tray areas.

Needless to say.......I am very happy that my business did not have to close due to personal circumstances.

I second photos request. Keep a space for Millie and Maddie at the start of May :thumb:

Ooooh Millie and Maddie.......:love::love::love::love:

Kirotea, best let me know the dates required as soon as possible....would hate not being able to care for the girls.:thumb:

Well done :D moving house is stressful enough!!!

Where abouts are you based and are you still doing house rabbit boarding? :)

Hi, just outside Evesham, Worcestershire.....and yes I am still doing house rabbit boarding, sadly though it is on a smaller scale......but all boarders still have the radio to listen to, dvds to watch, a home from home environment....and of course, loads of attention which includes cuddles, kisses.....and sometimes a night, night story.....something from Beatrix Potter usually goes down well!!! Yes I am a nutter!!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. xxx

Hi, just outside Evesham, Worcestershire.....and yes I am still doing house rabbit boarding, sadly though it is on a smaller scale......but all boarders still have the radio to listen to, dvds to watch, a home from home environment....and of course, loads of attention which includes cuddles, kisses.....and sometimes a night, night story.....something from Beatrix Potter usually goes down well!!! Yes I am a nutter!!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. xxx

Aww...my wee Fiver loves for my daughter to read to him. Nothing daft about it! :D

There is no greater feeling than loving what you do and doing what you love. You have my heartfelt congratulations and all the best wishes for you in your new life. :love: (((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxx

Aww...my wee Fiver loves for my daughter to read to him. Nothing daft about it! :D

There is no greater feeling than loving what you do and doing what you love. You have my heartfelt congratulations and all the best wishes for you in your new life. :love: (((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxx

Thank you . xxxxx

Just need it to be more financially viable. I can only put up my prices so much, and if I over price myself I could and no doubt would lose business. I know that two other boarding facilities in Worcestershire have closed down over the past few months, and demand for small animal boarding is on the up, but now being in rented accommodation means that I really cannot go any bigger than what I have now. What a dilemma!!! The work is out there, but I cannot fulfil all requests. This frustrates me no end, but I can only do my best in the circumstances.

Need to win the lottery, buy a small holding, outdoor accommodation for up to 10 bunnies, 10 guinea pigs and indoor accommodation for 6 bunnies and 6 guinea pigs...........if only I could really and totally fulfil my dream. I hate having to let people down by not having enough accommodation, but what else can I do? Eventually my dream will come to a natural end......but how lucky I have been in running my own business which I absolutely and passionately adore. My vocation in life. :love:

Last edited:
Well done Di.

Hi raine, you helped me no end in the early days of my turmoil. Such excellent advice and so good to talk to you. Thank you.

Thank you everyone who has helped me in so, so many ways to keep going in the face of adversity. xxx

Back