• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhhh that blooming vets!!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Dont get me wrong they have done a good job on Peggys chin and lip, but I have been there before and wasnt overly keen on them. When I got home from the vets last night I called and asked if they wanted me to drop off some of Peggys food, she has burgess pellets. They said its fine as they had some. When I picked her up she didnt like the pellets they gave her, which were the guinea pig ones! I said I was happy to drop food off and had I known they hadnt got the bunnys ones I definatly would have trundled up. And the nurse said to me this morning she had hay last night but I forgot to put some in this morning! Arghhhhhh! Unlimeted hay... surely a vet?nurseshould know that!

How incredibly frustrating. As if having a damaged rabbit isnt enough stress ... As for giving them guinea pig pellets WHY? It really is annoying esp. as you would have been happy to go up there with her proper food.

Back