• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peggys lip is hanging off!!!! Buster has turned on her and Tonic!

moi

Mama Doe
Ive seperated them and just waiting for the out of hours vet to get to the surgery. Im worried sick. They were all getting on brilliantly. This morning they were all snuggled and cozy, got home from work to Tinics fur everywhere and blood. I thought it was Tonic who has a cut on his toe... but when I looked at Peggy her lip was hanging off x Will they be able to fix it?? x

Oh no.. I am so sorry, I hope the vet can help.. Lots of vibes...x xx

I expect they will have operate to re-attach it which will be pretty major when it comes to eating again but I am sure the vet will be able to advise and keep you right.

Lots of hugs... I really feel your fear.. The very very best of luck....xxx..

Oh my, how awful :( Sending tonnes of healing vibes for Peggy and Tonic and hugs for you. I hope the vet will be able to set things right for her. xxxxx

Just got bACK, they are stitching her up tonight and fingers crossed she'll be home first thing. I burst into tears on the vets.

I know these things happen and I know Im being irrational but at the moment I am not happy with Buster, or myself one bit. I knew a trio was a risk yet still went ahead. And then you help a lonely bunny and give him 2 friends and what does he do?? Savage them! Sorry I know Im being silly but my poor Peggy x

Just got bACK, they are stitching her up tonight and fingers crossed she'll be home first thing. I burst into tears on the vets.

I know these things happen and I know Im being irrational but at the moment I am not happy with Buster, or myself one bit. I knew a trio was a risk yet still went ahead. And then you help a lonely bunny and give him 2 friends and what does he do?? Savage them! Sorry I know Im being silly but my poor Peggy x
Please dont blame yourself, you tried your best to make sure one bun wasn't left out - accidents do happen, and bonding can be 'risky' because you never know how they will react Xx

Sending loads of vibes for you all, hope all goes well with Peggy's stitches and that she heals quickly.

Please don't be too hard on yourself, you did what you thought was right and did your best, everything we do has its risks and sometimes things don't work out but what would this world be like if we didn't try.

How is Tonic ? Hope he is alright.

Thinking of you all.

Sending loads of vibes for you all, hope all goes well with Peggy's stitches and that she heals quickly.

Please don't be too hard on yourself, you did what you thought was right and did your best, everything we do has its risks and sometimes things don't work out but what would this world be like if we didn't try.

How is Tonic ? Hope he is alright.

Thinking of you all.

Hes looking a bit sorry for himself as he doesnt understand where Peggy is. But hes eating so thats good. Vet just called and said that they removed part of the lip as it was just 'flapping in the wind' so to speak, but the remaining lip has sewn together quite nicely and shes a little groggy from the anesthetic but shes doing great :)

Glad she's doing ok, don't be cross with yourself or buster these things happen and you got her to the vet asap., hopefully she'll recover fully soon. Lots of vibes for Peggy x

Back