• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit of the Week

He's hitting the hard stuff TO celebrate

ab84385acd37c78d6d7718ea03660bbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aww well done gorgeous Cory. It's nice to see an irish bunny being chosen . Comhghairdeas leat ;) xx

Aww well done gorgeous Cory. It's nice to see an irish bunny being chosen . Comhghairdeas leat ;) xx

Haha, they didn't have much choice in the matter to be fair, I was very pushy! Lol!!

When I submitted his picture telling them to stop their search because I had found the rabbit of EVERY week and then they didn't choose him that very week, I wrote a strongly worded email along the lines of 'how could you...' 'Are you lot crazy...' And the girl wrote back saying he's got a slot in December ...2014!!!! Haha! We've been waiting patiently ever since ;)

Nothing crazy about seeking proper acknowlegement of cuteness.

I know, just because he's got tattered ears and a torn nose doesn't make him any less cute; In fact I think his battle scars make him even more handsome [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I didn't even notice his ear and nose. He is super cute !!!

He'd a tough start bless him, Cerys said she never saw a rabbit in such a bad way make such a good recovery mentally; he's a wee soldier [emoji4]

Back