• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

timid bunny and nails adviceDONE IT!

lucy24

Mama Doe
My outdoor pair, Lilly and Bluebell have been doing really well with their confidence. Lilly is not timid at all now and will happily be stoked and be a nuisance :roll: Bluebell is still timid but is getting better by the day. she no longer runs away when i open the run door and stroke her and she will come to me and give me a nudge to move me out the way. im so pleased with her progress! however later i need to try and cut her nails as they are getting quite long. i was going to bring her inside to do it as its the only place i have a flat surface i can use. Im worried its going to ruin the progress shes made. do you have any advice? Lilly will likely be in a grump but get over it but bluebell is a sensitive soul bless her.

Last edited:
I did it :) i only struggled with one dew claw which i will get some help with. Im shattered now lol

Back