• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enrichment Scavenger Hunt - Week 8 - Toys You've Made

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I completely misplaced Wednesday :oops:

Week 8 of the Enrichment Scavenger hunt...

To recap, I post a object and you have to find an item that matches it and take a picture of your bunny investigating or playing with it (or completely ignoring it whilst napping). It must be something new, not something your bunny already has.

Week 8: This ones a bit more of a challenge: a toy you've made yourself.

Previous Weeks
Week 1 Outside Object | Week 2 Boxes | Week 3 Stretching | Week 4 Working Brains | Week 5 Something new to walk on | Week 6 Household Object | Week 7 A Den

Only two more to go!

Hi :wave:
I've had a friends 11 year old daughter with us over the weekend for respite care, she comes to stay one weekend a month, and is loving the buns, she's learning fast too ( she is in Lurrrve with Forest, who she has named "Binks", and she loves Ferni, but says she would love her even more if she ever actually got to see her :lol: )

So, cos of bad weather this weekend, and some cases of human sniffles, we had an indoor craft day yesterday, and we decided to make something for the buns.. havn't got the photo's sorted yet, but it's evolved from a toy, to a den, to a toy, sort of thing We had a fab time making it. Pics soon x

Last edited:
Toy or Den ? ... A Toy Den

This is what 11 year old Ria and I made on sunday for the buns... we intended it to be a toy, but it became a den,
so we called it a ToyDen...

I haven't had a chance to present it to the Buns yet... I went in to them this morning to take photos, but all I got from them was...
"Don't play with us Mummeh... don't even twy...it's too bangy out there... be good and go away..."

oooh this has given me ideas! what a fab den hehe! I gave my bunnies a box of hay the other day and they just pooped in it :roll: I might try and make a den out of the massive box my cat scratcher got delivered in!... but Ill put a litter tray in it! :D x

Back