• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been approved for adoption - UPDATE

Wererabbit

Young Bun
A month or so ago i posted that we were due a homecheck by the RSPCA to adopt a girlfriend for Bryan and today i heard we have the ok.

So Saturday is the big day for Bryan to go to Reading Rabbit Rescue for a week of bonding with a stunning girly lop - I really hope they love each other.

Cross fingers!

:D

Last edited:
So, i dropped him off lunchtime and they sized each other up from mesh runs. Both seemed quite keen and bouncy!

Then as this evening drew in i cut up his veges and took them down, forgetting he wasn't here - G-pigs got a bonus amount tonight!

Update in a few days hopefully.

How lovely. It's amazing the combinations that work isn't it.

Just so nice to also see another bonding success - Steve and Sandra are so good at that - getting the pairings right.

Lovely! We got our Hettie from RRR, and I fostered a difficult rehome for them for just over a year. They're a great rescue :thumb:

Back