• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies now hate me....

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Just performed my least favourite bunny care task - manicures!! I'm always so scared I'm going to take too much off and hurt them and then I think I haven't taken enough off and that it wasn't worth doing.

Anyway, I've managed 5 out of 6 tonight, all by myself. Jacquetta & Lady Katherine were not amused and it was so hard to get all the nails! Before I joined RU and realised how bad it was, I used to trance my buns to do it. Now I don't! Harder for me, but better for them so no contest. I've no idea how you guys with Contis do it!!

Blueberry & Slipper were very well behaved. I've never dared do Slipper before, I've always got other people to do it for me :oops: but I survived & no bites!! :shock::lol:

Blackavar's a piece of cake coz he's such a good boy :love: despite having black nails.

I did attempt to do Cherry too, but she wouldn't even sit still when I picked her up so no way was I going to try & cut her nails by myself, especially as she's agouti coloured so has black nails. Think that's going to be a task for someone else :lol:

You should have saved that banana for tonight to get back in their good books :thumb: I'm sure they will soon forgive you :love:

You should have saved that banana for tonight to get back in their good books :thumb: I'm sure they will soon forgive you :love:

:lol: true but I did give them each a fenugreek crunchie afterwards, fed them dinner & topped up their hay so we shall see. Blackavar was in a real strop! Most unlike him :roll::lol: I got massive feet flicks! :shock:

:lol: I reckon if you went back in with another fenugreek crunchie each they will all be your best friend again :thumb:

Back