• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi and I won a 'pet selfie' competition :)

Ailstar

Mama Doe
My vets run facebook competitions, and last month they ran one for the best 'pet selfie' so I decided to enter one of Levi and Daisy. (they insisted that they be called 'bunfies' though) As they refused to be in one together they had to have seperate entries. Taking a selfie with Levi and Daisy is hard work! Mostly because everytime they saw my phone they wanted to investigate it and refused to pose for the camera.

Levi and I are one of 6 'winning' photos. The top prize is a £250 photography shoot voucher, I'm assuming we can't all have won that, but I have to go and pick up my prize from the vet, so I guess I will find out what I've won soon. I'm just excited to have been picked as a winner and to have a 'prize winning' bunny. I gave the floofy little pook extra cuddles this morning for being such a star :)

Here is the winning photo.....

image_zpsdbfda356.jpg

As you can see, I attempted to share the glory, but Levi wasn't impressed...

What a wonderful picture! Amy just tries to lick me when I take pictures...

Haha! Trust me this was the best one of A LOT!! It was like the phone was the most interesting thing they'd ever seen. This photo was meant to have the whole of my head in but that just wasn't possible!

Well done! Bet it was hard work sorting through all the pics: I know it is with mine! Not necessarily choosing, just FINDING the right one!

OMG how Levi has grown. What a gorgeous face he has too!

Hope you win a fab prize.

Levi says: thank yous very muchly for all yous lovely compliments. I does thinks I looks super handsomes at the moment because my mane is super flooofy with my lovely thick winter coats. It iz very lucky I has such a devoted wifey bun as Daisy to helps me keeps looking so handsomes, I could not possibly manages it all on my ownsomes! I iz very excited to see what mummeh comes back with tomorrow for my prize for being the handsomest bun ever!! ��

We won a photoshoot!! �� eek! So excited. It does say on it you can take your pets, and I do love the idea of having a professional photo done with me, Daisy and Levi, but honestly I'm not sure how they'd manage it....does anyone have experience of having bunny photo shoots done? And I'd be worried about them being stressed out...

I would also love to have photos taken with my neice and new little nephew so I do have a backup plan....the idea of just having a photo of me on my wall seems a bit self obsessed! Haha!

Yay! Congrats to you and lovely floofy Levi :love: I was only wondering yesterday where you'd disappeared to! :lol:

That pic of you and Levi is just awesomely cute! He has a fabulous lickle face and you look like you photo bombed! :lol:

Brilliant xxx

Back