• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I broke Bellas heart this morning..

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Forgot to pick my coat up, went over to Binkys playhouse and gave her her pellets then I realised just how cold it was and went back in to get my coat
Bella was jumping and climbing the front of the shed in excitement for pellets and when I went in she looked like a lost puppy :lol:
Then she put her ears down and looked heart broken :( :lol: :love:

When she saw me come back out with my coat she looked as happy as ever though :lol:

Lesson learned, next time she might not forgive so quickly! :lol:

Aw bless her, bet she was very pleased to see you back again. Bunnies really do have personalities and are so funny. Even with a broken toe my Bunny still comes bounding over with her ears a flapping (she's a lop!) to say hello!!

Aw bless her, bet she was very pleased to see you back again. Bunnies really do have personalities and are so funny. Even with a broken toe my Bunny still comes bounding over with her ears a flapping (she's a lop!) to say hello!!

It is so nice to be greeted by them in the morning! :love:

I hope your buns toe heals quickly..though it doesn't seem to be holding her back in greeting you!

Awww poor Bella! Cruel mummy!

Anyone who thinks rabbits don't have personalities need to come meet Lady Katherine and Slipper!

It is so nice to be greeted by them in the morning! :love:

I hope your buns toe heals quickly..though it doesn't seem to be holding her back in greeting you!

Thank you. She seems to be fine and ate her metacam-contaminated pellets with no problems this morning!!

I hope Bella gets fed first tomorrow morning! ;)

Awww poor Bella! Cruel mummy!

Anyone who thinks rabbits don't have personalities need to come meet Lady Katherine and Slipper!
She honestly made me feel guilty, too persuasive! :lol:

Exactly, they have huge personalities and definitely dont deserve to be left in too small hutches because theyre 'boring'!

Thank you. She seems to be fine and ate her metacam-contaminated pellets with no problems this morning!!

I think metacam must taste like calpol for animals because bella used to get excited to eat it :lol:
Glad she takes her medication with her pellets otherwise it would make everything so much harder!

I assue you she will;) :lol: she will be waiting for her fibafirst at 8pm tonight :lol:

She honestly made me feel guilty, too persuasive! :lol:

Exactly, they have huge personalities and definitely dont deserve to be left in too small hutches because theyre 'boring'!

I think metacam must taste like calpol for animals because bella used to get excited to eat it :lol:
Glad she takes her medication with her pellets otherwise it would make everything so much harder!

I assue you she will;) :lol: she will be waiting for her fibafirst at 8pm tonight :lol:

My bunnies LOVE metacam and will happily take it straight from the syringe. When Jacquetta was on some, Lady Katherine kept trying to barge her out of the way so she could get some :roll::lol::love:

:lol: Lopsy was the same this morning: I'd forgotten to pick up his strings for hanging his broccoli and he was bouncing about like a loon and, when I went out again (after assuring him I'd be but a few moments!) he was grumping at the back of the run. And then refused carrot...! I don't imagine that'll still be there later.

:lol: Lopsy was the same this morning: I'd forgotten to pick up his strings for hanging his broccoli and he was bouncing about like a loon and, when I went out again (after assuring him I'd be but a few moments!) he was grumping at the back of the run. And then refused carrot...! I don't imagine that'll still be there later.

Aww :love:
I tried to assure her I was coming back but she was mid strop by then! :lol:

The carrot will definitely be gone!

Back