• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy gave me my Christmas pressie early

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Because she says I is too cutes to have to wait! I took a couple of days to find my way up to the top level, but I can do it now, I find secret treats there lots!

Looky at me all high up! Mummy says my bottom only just fits on....

Saying hiya to my little brother Sid

Mummy speaks to me sometimes and I give her my "you talking to me?!" look

I'm a little scaredy at jumping down so I normally leave via the sofa, but I can jump down if I'm feeling brave

"you talking to me again?!"

Mummy says I has to share the Christmas pressie with my new husbun... am not so sure... but she says she'll take it away if I don't share nicely so I spose I'll have to, hmph!!!!!

haha! Love the narrative.
Bless.

Thanks, I am very pleased I managed to get her "look" on camera :lol: she looks right at me like this when I talk, even though I know actually she's putting me in her blind spot and cannot see me, I assume it's a good position for listening... otherwise she's completely trying to block me out!

What a lucky girly you are, that's a lovely pressie, and you are very brave sitting up there. Hope you like your new husbun, that's an even better pressie ! Xx

I'm hoping her husbun will be her favourite Christmas pressie too :p

I didn't expect Lilly to want to climb on this tbh, it was a bought on a wim through the lightening deals and I thought it'd be a waste of money as she wouldn't use it, but she's been on it quite a bit :D I hope Arthur likes climbing on it too!

Aww this thread brought a smile to my face. I love the narrative too.

Congrats on your new addition who will be arriving very soon. You must be so excited :) xx

She doesn't look like she's going to be up for sharing it does she?! You'll have to get 'his n hers' versions.

She doesn't look like she's going to be up for sharing it does she?! You'll have to get 'his n hers' versions.

:lol: I'll have to upholster it in a different colour so I know which is which! :p

I'm very surprised at the level of approval, she enjoyed some head rubs on it earlier too :D I was hoping I'd get home after running and she'd be sat on it, but no, she was sat next to her food bowl looking expectantly at me! :lol: Not surprised at all really!

"I'm so pretty, look at me pose!"

She's definitely too big to lay down on the top level, but it doesn't stop her trying :lol:

Back