• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

miss Mabel's favourite new spot

Miss Mabel is the tidiest bunny EVER!! She's obviously having a well deserved rest ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millie and Maddie do this too :lol: Or they lie just on the inside of the door! They love their enclosure.

I was just hanging up some washing the other day before letting them out and Maddie was throwing things about in protest. I let her out, she threw her jingly ball which was just outside the enclosure and then lay down 30cm away :roll:

I've got the same hayrack as you too and they bit one of the bars out of it last week, I wasn't impressed.

The cutest thing is when they both sit there with their chins or paws on the ledge when the door is open.

Mabel is only pretending to be tidy - she loves dragging hay out everywhere but I'd just had a clean up in that photo.

She loves lying on the carpet as since getting Arthur I can't put little rugs and mats in anymore unless I want them covered in pee! She misses her rugs and mats so this spot on the carpet seems to be the next best thing.

Back