• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Photos of Elyse

Beautiful girl. :love::love::love: How is Elyse without Zac ? Is she still a noisy rabbit ?

No, she has not 'spoken' since he died :cry: She became very poorly about a week after his passing and last week she finally finished her treatment. I tried to bond her with Endeavour over the weekend but she hated him and the feeling was mutual :cry:

No, she has not 'spoken' since he died :cry: She became very poorly about a week after his passing and last week she finally finished her treatment. I tried to bond her with Endeavour over the weekend but she hated him and the feeling was mutual :cry:

Oh that is sad. Its like Lady Lydia, she isn't interested in any other friend. I expect she wants to stay single after being so close to Zac. There is much we don't know about their relationships, if only they could talk. Some want a friend within days and some don't want a replacement. I wonder if its males who want another friend more than the females, its probably just a coincidence.

Awww. I wonder if my hare's relative (Sunshine's grandpa, Autumn's dad) looked like she does. She is very regal.

She's very, very beautiful! Love her ears and nose and velvety looking fur. She's a beauty [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that is sad. Its like Lady Lydia, she isn't interested in any other friend. I expect she wants to stay single after being so close to Zac. There is much we don't know about their relationships, if only they could talk. Some want a friend within days and some don't want a replacement. I wonder if its males who want another friend more than the females, its probably just a coincidence.

My two widowed females are unbondable and they hate each other to boot :( Whereas my widowed males have always bonded again after a loss. So I think you could be onto something there.

Elyse is gorgeous, I love her name too. I am so sorry she lost her Zac though, poor lady.

Aw, she looks so sweet. :love: I'm sorry she's still grieving Zac. Bunnies can be so much like us in their responses to loss. (Or perhaps it is we who are like them.)

Sending her gentle snuggles. xxxx

Back