• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kerbie has moved

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
To keep a closer eye on him he is now in the bedroom. Will also be easier to medicate him!

I just keep seeing his head peek over the bottom of the bed!

Edit - I'm nearly crying with laughter, he keeps peeking up and then going back down again :lol:

Last edited:
Awww! :love: It's lovely having them close by isn't it?

This is Priscilla's trick too - I suddenly get the feeling that I'm being watched and I look round and see this:

Awww how adorable. Hope he enjoys his new space. It looks so clean and tidy, for now ...

Priscilla xxx

Sooooooo cute!!!!! That's a great set up he has, love his wee grey friend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww :love: if I lived alone & my girls were litter trained, I'd have them in my bedroom. I'd probably have Lady Katherine climbing into bed & snuggling up with me :love:

He'll be jumping on the bed before long ;)

He looks like he's thinking about it :lol: no attempt so far though, he isn't much of a jumper, I don't think his little old legs will let him but I might pick him up and put him on here with me when he wakes up :p

The bedrooms in my last house were bigger and I kept Cory and Caireann upstairs , it was great being awoken by head dunts and eyeball licks and snuffles; it was not great being woken by naughties at daft o'clock in the morning when the earlier sunrises kicked in. Needless to say all rabbits now leave downstairs but I miss those morning snuggles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since losing Poppy the bedroom has felt so empty :( This probably won't be a permanent thing but he'll be here as long as it takes to get him better again! He is currently going between knocking his tube around and digging his new (and incredibly soft) blanket!
I will admit when he falls asleep his dream twitches are terrifying :lol:

I'm going to neaten it up tomorrow, he has soft things everywhere because he has sore heels and the rug is rather hard! But it was all a bit of a rush job, he didn't know what was going on :lol:

Back