• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry and peppers new hutch Added bugs and stripes new hutch

That is similar to mine is it the Bluebell ? looks very cosy and the bedroom bit is quite big too but take a load of straw to pad out ;)

i had to put litter tray in the corner you have and also at the bottom of the ramp :evil: mine couldn't decide where to poop:roll:

Yes its the bluebell it's from pah i've brought 2 will build the other tomorrow its not a bad hutch considering and is better than they had before

Yes its the bluebell it's from pah i've brought 2 will build the other tomorrow its not a bad hutch considering and is better than they had before

they are good hutches i have had mine for 2 years now :D the bunnies seem to like it too :D

Bargain as well £166.60 for 2 they are really spacious i'm really happy with it got another to build tomorrow

My bunnies have got that one ! They never sleep in the "bedroom" bit, they like their hay in there :lol: they tend to sleep upstairs on the left hand side. I leave the bottom door open so they have access to the shed and outside run, but to be honest they spend most of their time in the hutch-so guess they must like it ! :thumb:

They have them on offer at the moment online 20% off on there website makes them about £79

My boys pebble and Jeff have that hutch! :D its a good build... But the doors have been chewed... Dispute the vast range if toys they have lingering on the wood shavings! :) x

I had one of these... the buns chewed it to bits, the bottom fell out and then the back fell off :shock: Will never buy a PAH hutch again :lol: I hope your bunnies look after yours and you don't have the same issues as me!

Back