• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nature's Touch...?

B&B Buns

Alpha Buck
Is anyone else struggling to get this from P@H? It's the only place that I know you can buy it from, but my local shop hasn't had any for a few weeks now. My two love it so I want to continue feeding it if I can...

Thanks.

Jo

My local P@H always seems to have it in, but I only go in there once a month or so. I'd maybe order some online and stock up if you're having problems getting it, rabbit food seems to be 20% off at P@H online at the moment.

Hi :wave:
Mine love it too, perfect tummies and poops from the grass/herb/pellet mixes.
My local is fine at mo... but about 2 months ago they were out of stock for weeks also.
I have read on the Nature's Touch website that due to their quality control they sometimes may produce less than the demand. It's grown/produced in France... ( as I remember ) so, yes, I have experienced gaps too.
I tend to buy a couple of bags at a time and ration it out a bit, mix it in with their other hays and foods.. so they don't get too 'hooked' on it x

Last edited:
Ok, thanks! Think I'll give them a call, see if they've got it back in and then get ordering online. Defo stocking right up this time!! :)

well,they've got it back in and then get ordering online. Defo stocking right up this time!!
DEP1T

Back