• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

all purpose super glue

rachylou

Warren Veteran
I accidentally got some on the carpet, I have used washing up liquid to clean it but it has gone hard, if I got any on my clothes when it was wet or if I walk on the patch then walk to their room will that harm them?
I had some on my finger nail and it flaked off in shards, if they ate those shards would that be enough to harm them if they fell off my clothes?

It largely depends how much they consume I would think. Only a tiny bit I doubt would hurt but half a tube would. Superglue isn't called that for the fun of it I'm afraid; it's unlikely you'll remove it with normal household detergents and therefore the stuff that is available to remove it would be toxic to your rabbits. Can you give the carpet a haircut to get it off if it's in an inconspicuous place? Or use a comb to comb it out maybe? Or a razor blade even as that should fetch it off in little bits. Maybe phone a carpet cleaning company and ask their advice?

Once it's set it's fine, won't cause any problems toxicity wise - good luck getting it out of carpet though.

Back