• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits in Need!

Regrettably, my niece has found herself in the unenviable position of having to rehome her rabbits!

However, my niece has asked me whether I would be willing to foster the rabbits until a new home can be found, which would not be practical at this moment in time!

Therefore, we are desperately attempting to find a solution - Rescues appear to be full, with large waiting lists, and we understand that a number of rescues close their doors at this time of year, to prevent rabbits being rehomed as Christmas presents etc. . .

My niece's rabbits are currently being kept as house rabbits, which complicates the situation further - If I were to foster the rabbits for the foreseeable, I'm afraid that the rabbits would have to be housed outside!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I sent SOAD a message on the 15/11 about the above rabbits. . . I waited a week for a reply, and then decided to message Amy & Amber on the 23/11, in the hope that they would be willing to help - I have not received a reply from either!

I sent SOAD a message on the 15/11 about the above rabbits. . . I waited a week for a reply, and then decided to message Amy & Amber on the 23/11, in the hope that they would be willing to help - I have not received a reply from either!

Oh, well hang on a bit I'll try and get the attention of a Mod for you

they're not rexes are they... because I know a woman... ;)... don't think she's looking for any more, though

Last edited:
Back