• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Night night x

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Just been out and put all my bunnies to bed, the girls in the shed are all settled with plenty of hay and straw.
My two older boys hutches are covered with thermal blankets to keep warm, and my new nine week old boy who is all alone in the Wendy house is settled in with a box full of hay and straw with a heat pad in it and a new cozy fleece bed also 😊
Think that should do it.....oh and they all just had fresh herbs for supper 😍😍

Sounds very cosy, I could just get in with them if there's room ! :lol:

I know what you mean, I would get in with mine if I didn't have an elderly cat 'meep bleeping' outside the shed door, waiting for me to come in the house and snuggle with him. I Love the Buns shed, and I So Love this Night Night thread.. Blessings to all of our loves :wave: X

Yes I love making sure they are all cozy for the night, as I leave the shed I always say " night night, be good and see you in the morning " :lol:

Back