• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eleven

Beautiful buns :love:

Is Lord Herbert moulting? He looks like he's wearing a little mask :love:

Endeavour is my RU baby :love::love: I daren't tell my rabbits I'm so in love with someone else's bunny! :oops:

Your buns are gorgeous,the care you take of them is wonderful.I've only had two rabbits,rather forced on me by by young niece who bought the first one a tri coloured mini lop we named "Rio",he was neuetered and was a lovely bun,however my niece wanted a "cuddle bun".Rio wasn't that, loved nose rubs and petting but on his terms ,on the floor .Two years later she bought "cleo" a beautiful otter blue mini lop.She was not a cuddle bun either,bit of a grunter and nibbler of fingers etc,well to cut a long story short Cleo was put to sleep at age four from bloat,she was always a "Gutty" bun.Big old boy Rio ,my fav collapsed and died aged eight.I don't have buns at the moment only my little "jinks" the budgie who's nearly eleven.I also have hamsters over the years.No bunnies because I'm on a pension and my local PDSA isn't that great with buns,though they did give old boy Rio dentals when he needed them.

Beautiful family you have there Jane, all so photogenic and they look so content-you must be a good bun slave ! :lol:

They all look so beautiful, Jane. :love:
I had been meaning to ask how Jo was faring. I hope she's doing well. :)

Thinking of you and all your bunnies and of course Little Nell. :love: xxxx

They all look so beautiful, Jane. :love:
I had been meaning to ask how Jo was faring. I hope she's doing well. :)

Thinking of you and all your bunnies and of course Little Nell. :love: xxxx

Jo has a few health problems unfortunately. I had hoped to try to introduce her to Harry but neither are well enough for 'bonding stress' :cry:

Jo has a few health problems unfortunately. I had hoped to try to introduce her to Harry but neither are well enough for 'bonding stress' :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I have long wanted to bond Mimzy and Fiver, since he and Pip no longer seem to enjoy each other's company, but it simply won't work due to much the same reason. It's a shame when it would seem companionship would be such a benefit, but in reality could lead to more distress. :(

Bunnies are such odd creatures in so many ways. :?

Sending a few extra vibes for both Jo and Harry. xxxxxx

Endeavor ALWAYS looks so cheeky and I love Lady Lydia's photo here, its like she's a diva not wanting to be paparazzi'd! :lol:

Gorgeous group as always! :love: xx

:love::love::love: How is Flynn ? He looks so shiny and well but I know he can't see now.

Are Jo and Bobbie from the pet shop five ? I sometimes get confused who is who from the pet shop five, was Enya one as well ? (Sounds like a pop group).

Back