• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Raisin

Frankie28

Young Bun
I've waited quite a while to introduce Raisin after the sad loss of Rue. I still miss her terribly but it's lovely having another bun to keep Ink company. I got her from a local rabbit rescue where Ink also came from, she apparently was a house rabbit but being inside didn't suit her. When I first got her she was very nervous and would run to the back of the shed and hide as soon as you came in. Touching and stroking her was also a big no no.
Bonding her with Ink was fairly straight forward, although there was definitely quite a struggle for who would be top bun. All in all it took about 2 weeks for them to bond. Now however it's like they've never been apart! I've had her about 2 and a half months now and she has come on leaps and bounds, she even allowed a little head rub the other day :) she's a very spritely little thing and does some impressive bunny 500 round the garden. She also loves her dig pit and is forever creating new tunnels. Any way, here are some pictures of Raisin or Rasinita as I call her. Also, does anyone know what you call her colouring? Oh, and to explain the name, I wanted something that reminded me of my two previous girls Maisy and Rue, so my boyfriend came up with Rasin and I just thought that was perfect :)

This was shortly after they were bonded

In one of her favourite spots in the garden

Back