• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woody's hanging out with me :)

el1983

Mama Doe
7e70557f910fc09c2cff533255a8748e.jpg

Woody's not been out of the kitchen since I brought him inside over 4 weeks ago! He just stayed over his side of the kitchen lol, the door was pretty much always open. Well tonight hubby is at work so I decided to bring him in the living room with me :) he seems to be having a good time! Even had a couple of binky's!!!!!

Awwwh he has such a cute little face :love: sounds like he had lots of fun, maybe he'll venture out now he knows what's the other side of the scary hole in the wall!

Awwwh he has such a cute little face :love: sounds like he had lots of fun, maybe he'll venture out now he knows what's the other side of the scary hole in the wall!
I think he would of come out today but I have to keep him safe from my children, well my 11 month old anyway so kept him in the kitchen. Ill let him out again once ive cleaned Jessie out.

Back