• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gotcha Day Presents?

SJ_R

Mama Doe
Okay, so, on December the 13th, it will be one whole year since I brought Amy home. Yay! And so I want to get her some nice presents, for that and for Christmas. I'm thinking of a new house for her cage- she doesn't sleep in the current one, only on top of it- and something to challenge her smarts, some kind of puzzle with treats. She likes willow and sea grass things, though she tends to get bored with the same toy quickly, so lots of little toys I can swap out when she gets bored with the current one would be good. She'll also get out longer with list of cuddles and maybe a few treats.

So, does anyone have any suggestions, of types of toys or an appropriate site to find them? I'm considering getting her a stocking for Christmas, too.

I think zooplus and Amazon are quite good for hidey house type things, and toys too. I've seen people recommend the hay experts for toys too.

Viovet is good as well, there are a few offers/discount codes floating around at the moment (only like £3 off but still!) and delivery cost me £2.99 - it's free if your order is over £29 though.

Back