• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of the piggies today!

Thank you so much! They came from a rescue in Keighley...and honestly, they are such lovely boys! So full of character! I absolutely love them, and they bring such a smile to my face every day :love:

Thank you so much! They came from a rescue in Keighley...and honestly, they are such lovely boys! So full of character! I absolutely love them, and they bring such a smile to my face every day :love:

My 2 are both rescues too. They live in the garage and go outside everyday in summer but, now it has turned colder, they come into the dining room everyday and I love sitting and watching them, they are so funny!

I love piggies, I did have 3 but 2 have been pts over the last 3 weeks. One was found fitting and the other one had an inoperable mammary tumour and nothing more could be done for her. :(

Awww thanks everyone for your kind comments! :love:
BossHogg, I'm so sorry for your losses. You did everything you could for them xx

Back