PDA

View Full Version : Catit Cabrio carrier on Amazon Lightning deals later

Alison Marie
29-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Currently 27, it goes on Lightning deals at 3.50pm. Worth a look if you're after a new carrier! I have two and love them.

B and N are lionlop-lop crosses, around 6kg combined weight and fit comfortably together in one if it helps :D

Ilike the fact it has a plastic front opening door but also that it opens up from the top. Ideal for bunsters.

tulsi
29-11-2014, 11:25 AM
That looks interesting. I would love one that opens from the top.

luna
29-11-2014, 12:52 PM
I can vouch for these carriers. They are brilliant. They are heavier than other carriers though. That is the only con I can think of. But there are many pro's :)

Hele
29-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Ooh, typically I am out then :roll: but if there are any left when I get home I might get another one. They are brilliant carriers if you have the space to store them (they are very bulky) they are also surprisingly heavy but as I only ever need to move them in and out of the car that doesn't bother me!

I think the top opening is very clever, I don't like the ones where the entire top is a roof and is held closed by two little clasps, I am sure they are secure but I always worry that the catches will give way and tip the animals out :shock: with the catit though the wight of the carrier does not rest on the catches that hold the top opening together :thumb: