• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catit Cabrio carrier on Amazon Lightning deals later

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Currently £27, it goes on Lightning deals at 3.50pm. Worth a look if you're after a new carrier! I have two and love them.

B and N are lionlop-lop crosses, around 6kg combined weight and fit comfortably together in one if it helps :D

Ilike the fact it has a plastic front opening door but also that it opens up from the top. Ideal for bunsters.

I can vouch for these carriers. They are brilliant. They are heavier than other carriers though. That is the only con I can think of. But there are many pro's :)

Ooh, typically I am out then :roll: but if there are any left when I get home I might get another one. They are brilliant carriers if you have the space to store them (they are very bulky) they are also surprisingly heavy but as I only ever need to move them in and out of the car that doesn't bother me!

I think the top opening is very clever, I don't like the ones where the entire top is a roof and is held closed by two little clasps, I am sure they are secure but I always worry that the catches will give way and tip the animals out :shock: with the catit though the wight of the carrier does not rest on the catches that hold the top opening together :thumb:

Back