• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny is looking for a snotty wife

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of a female bunny looking for a home, who has snuffles? Bunny has lost his partner, and the vet has advised that as he has long term snuffles it would be best for him to have a snotty friend due to the risks of infecting a healthy bunny.

This is Bunny:

bunny4.jpg

Bunny lives in Surrey, and has a nice large setup. He would love a wife of any age (he is 7, and very active). The only restriction we have is that his setup has a fair amount of runaround tunnelling so his wife needs to be able to fit through the tunnels! No very large ladies :)

Last edited:
Have you approached the Rabbit Crossing? Good luck!

Thanks for thinking of me Babsie. Lindsey and I have been talking about how I can help. I have one snotty bunny lady but she's got a snotty husbun here in the offing so not an option right now.

I'm hoping to help Lindsey find Bunny a wife though and may do the bonding if necessary. We are asking around in case there is a bunny in rescue (or elsewhere) that has been waiting for a snuffles partner and a rabbit parent to offer a home.

Bunny is gorgeous :love: good luck finding him a wifebun :thumb:
Have you approached the Rabbit Crossing? Good luck!

Thanks for thinking of me Babsie. Lindsey and I have been talking about how I can help. I have one snotty bunny lady but she's got a snotty husbun here in the offing so not an option right now.

I'm hoping to help Lindsey find Bunny a wife though and may do the bonding if necessary. We are asking around in case there is a bunny in rescue (or elsewhere) that has been waiting for a snuffles partner and a rabbit parent to offer a home.

:thumb:

Back