• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know your bunnies are spoiled when...

catxx

Mama Doe
Pat has a new trick. The past 3 mornings or so she's refused to come down off the shelf in their shed and come out for breakfast. Bob has bolted out as usual. Routine is to come out and go into the kitchen and eat their breakfast out the way on the kitchen doormat.

No. Not good enough. She has, instead, stayed in bed. Stared at me. Waited. Not moved. Until I pick her up and take her out to her breakfast on the doormat with Bob. Apparently I have to do this now. She's fine by the way, eats her breakfast, bounces back out the kitchen and has a romp around the garden and goes back into the shed. No problems. Just a little Princess.

I've done this countless times :lol: Lilly sprints down from the top of her hutch now though if I even look at her food bowl or come out the kitchen! :lol:

It's surprising how diva bunnies can be :lol: my bridge bun Molly was nicknamed Miss Diva, I still miss her demands!

Back