• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Half price hay and Science Selective @ Chemist Direct

tammybunny

Young Bun
Just been shopping for fish food and the cheapest place I found it was on Chemist Direct - they had 75% off - Bargain! I didn't even know they sold pet stuff!

Anyway I had a look at the other pet stuff and it looks like they have 50% off hay including Oxbow stuff. I picked up some of the snowflake timothy hay to try.

Heres the link to the hay http://results.chemistdirect.co.uk/...score&method=and&view=grid&af=department:pets

Science Selective http://results.chemistdirect.co.uk/search?view=grid&w=science+selective

I bought a load of SS from them last week when it was ridiculously cheap, my order was accepted and then a day or two later I got an email saying they couldn't get the stock and were cancelling my order. So basically they were accepting orders for products they didn't have in stock, taking the money for a few days and then refunding it. I've used chemist direct before and they are legit, but I really wasn't impressed by this, sadly!

I bought a load of SS from them last week when it was ridiculously cheap, my order was accepted and then a day or two later I got an email saying they couldn't get the stock and were cancelling my order. So basically they were accepting orders for products they didn't have in stock, taking the money for a few days and then refunding it. I've used chemist direct before and they are legit, but I really wasn't impressed by this, sadly!

Ah boo, I've bought a whole bunch of other stuff from them in the same order so I hope at least some of it comes. Did your order consist of only the SS pellets?

Shame, I usually use these for foods for ratties and piggies and buns, and for hay on occasion, but they dont have the usual hay I buy on there at all at the moment :(

Ah boo, I've bought a whole bunch of other stuff from them in the same order so I hope at least some of it comes. Did your order consist of only the SS pellets?

It was supposed to be the SS pellets and a bottle of eye drops, so they ended up giving me free courier delivery just on a box of eye drops worth about a tenner!

That's a shame, did you order a lot of SS 3kg?
I only ordered one 3kg bag and it came okay, maybe their supplier doesn't do it anymore because I can't see 3kg on their site.

I ordered 3 bags, it said that was the maximum order. I ordered mine from 'fetch' in the end, it was something like £4.71 for the 3kg so still a good price, and it arrived with my normal weekly ocado shop :oops:

Back