• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry Mummy...

:shock: look at that innocent looking face though :lol: what is all the filling from?

I think it was just a random snow storm :lol:

Mind you that face does look guilty, aww she didn't mean to!

:lol::lol::lol: - oh dear!!! Ours did that with a sofa. Boredom is a dangerous thing!

:shock: is that your dog? I thought only bunnies were capable of that much destruction!

Oh no, she's more than capable of wrecking things! In her defence the bed was starting to get a small hole and it was obviously too much temptation!

I don't believe it was her, I think someone must have come in ripped it up and made her look guilty, she would never be so naughty ;) :lol:

I think she looks like a little princess, and she obviously thought she could feel a pea at the bottom of her bed, and she was just trying to find it :lol:

Oops :shock:

What a beautiful face :love:

My sister came home to a similar looking black faced dog and destroyed bed :lol: she didn't take it so well :lol:

Back