• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New 7ft x2ft x2ft double Hutch

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
New 7ft x2ft x 2ft double hutch by The Hutch Man. Fully built up for 100% strength, No flat pack that you need to assemble yourself.
two man delivery so place into position for you. Image also with night boards.

As you know, it is hard (impossible) to find good hutches on the Island. My handyman has offered to make a couple but needs to know which type of wood you use. IThey aren't completely made of ply are they?

As you know, it is hard (impossible) to find good hutches on the Island. My handyman has offered to make a couple but needs to know which type of wood you use. IThey aren't completely made of ply are they?

Hello only the floors, backs and roofs are made from WBP ply

Sorry, I should have been clearer. the whole hutch!!.. Price please.:)

Last edited:
:) How much? :D

Hi I should have the plans finished by the end of next week along with a full description of all materials required and measurements.
I will be selling these for £20 per hutch design.
I get a lot of enquiries from America and Europe where it cost to much to ship my hutches so soon people can buy the plans off me no matter where they live.

Back