• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say Hello to....

What a beautiful rabbit x

We will need lots more pictures of her. What is her story?

What a beautiful rabbit x

We will need lots more pictures of her. What is her story?

I saw her on the Freeads a few months ago. I went to see her and she had no hay, her water bottle was empty and she was in a tiny cage so I took her there and then. There were no more rabbits there and they offered me the cage so I took that too.

I've had her spayed and vaccinated and she'll be going to a rescue to be bonded in the new year (fingers crossed)

She's such a friendly girl :love:

Awww. You have given her a lovely new life. She is so delicate and pretty. Her hay looks good too. Who will she be bonded with?

Awww. You have given her a lovely new life. She is so delicate and pretty. Her hay looks good too. Who will she be bonded with?

Thanks! Her hay is from Hay For Pets and it smells lovely!

I have been in touch with a rescue and she'll hopefully find a husbun after Christmas, no one in mind yet tho! I have heard that Belgian Hares can be difficult to bond?? Hope not! x

Last edited:
Thanks! Her hay is from Hay For Pets and it smells lovely!

I have been in touch with a rescue and she'll hopefully find a husbun after Christmas, no one in mind yet tho! I have heard that Belgian Hares can be difficult to bond?? Hope not! x

Cottontails rescue have one bonded with a red eyed white rabbit. They bonded just fine. (She is my Autumn's daughter and Sunshine's sister, would love to have her and her partner too ... *sigh*).

http://cottontails-rescue.org.uk/belle-belgian-hare/

Heres to a trouble free bond when the time comes!

Back