• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I found Misty dead this morning :( Not sure how or why

moi

Mama Doe
She was fine yesterday, eating her veg, hay and pellets. This morning as I opened the door my heart sank, I could see her feet stretched out sopping wet. As I got closer she looked sort of twisted, her front feet were facing the opposite way to the back ones. She hadnt been gone long as she was still floppy. Im gutted. Ive yet to tell my youngest who will be heartbroken. Im just glad it was me who found her x

She was fine yesterday, eating her veg, hay and pellets. This morning as I opened the door my heart sank, I could see her feet stretched out sopping wet. As I got closer she looked sort of twisted, her front feet were facing the opposite way to the back ones. She hadnt been gone long as she was still floppy. Im gutted. Ive yet to tell my youngest who will be heartbroken. Im just glad it was me who found her x

That's awful, I'm so sorry :cry:

Do you think she may have had a seizure or something? xx

Oh no, I'm so so sorry, what a shock, as you say though, good job you found her. Binky free little Misty xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I lost my Sydnee a year ago the same way, he was fine the night before and in the morning he was gone and looked like how you described your bunny, I have no idea what happened :(

Back