• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These 2 break my heart

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Lenny and Cheyenne are the most loved up pair of buns - they absolutly adore each other. Lenny was apparently a vicious fighter :shock:...actually he is the soppiest bun we have who loves his nosey strokes. Cheyenne also loves her nosey strokes - and woe betide anyone who tries to give one nosey strokes without the other other - lots of head butting and shoving until they both get fusses at the same time :love:

They are collectively known as the 'silly pair' - because they are just silly together and get up to all sorts of nonsense - where there is one, the other well be not far behind :lol:

I love these two sillies to bits.

:love:

They're adorable :love: can't believe how people can misjudge bunnies so much! Lenny and Cheyenne both sound so lovely! I love seeing loved up bunnies, Harvey and Lilly were besotted with each other :love: I'm looking forwards to getting Lilly's friend and I hope they will be all loved up although as long as they're good friends that's fine!

woe betide anyone who tries to give one nosey strokes without the other other - lots of head butting and shoving until they both get fusses at the same time

:lol: this is EXACTLY the issue I'd have with mine, if I was fussing Lilly, Harvey would be there straight away, but if I fussed Harvey, Lilly would hop over some of the time, since he has passed away she is much more demanding of nose rubs! She'll have a new boy bunny soon who can give her grooms and company and allow me to rest me hands from the constant fusses :lol:

Back