• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick! Snuggle safe offer

I bought one too. If it says join wait list definitely do, it took me 45 mins yesterday but I got my walking dead 1-4 on bluray :lol:

Have asked my dad to get me two! (Here's hoping he does and is quick about it!)

Eta: just checked our emails and he has :D

Last edited:
Out of interest, how did you find out about this deal as when you go onto amazon in the normal way it still shows normal price? xx

I just ordered three but they only do one at that price. The rest are £14

Ah, just found that out!

We ordered two and they're sending them separately as two different orders. So we've had to pay p&p twice. Everything costing £30.44 so not that much of a saving if you order more than one. I think my dad has paid for first class delivery too! (Not too sure why - bless him!)

Just a tip, if you sign up to amazon using a new email account, you can opt for a 30 day free trial of 'Prime' (ideal for over the next month for christmas orders). You can go straight into your account and turn off the automatic prime payment so you will basically have free 1 day delivery for 30 days. xx

Got one, thankyou! Offer ends 10am!

Might have to order a new cover from that thread on here if I don't like the existing one! Two, for washing, I suppose... :D

Just a tip, if you sign up to amazon using a new email account, you can opt for a 30 day free trial of 'Prime' (ideal for over the next month for christmas orders). You can go straight into your account and turn off the automatic prime payment so you will basically have free 1 day delivery for 30 days. xx

I can't find the part where you can turn off the automatic prime payment :oops:

I can't find the part where you can turn off the automatic prime payment :oops:

Hi! If you go to the top right where it says 'your account', then under that there will be an option for 'your prime membership' if you click on that on the next page that comes up an option should be there, will say something like 'do not continue prime membership' xx

Hi! If you go to the top right where it says 'your account', then under that there will be an option for 'your prime membership' if you click on that on the next page that comes up an option should be there, will say something like 'do not continue prime membership' xx

Thank you, done it!

Back