• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolo - my buddy

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I haven't posted many pics of Rolo lately so managed to sneak a quick one of him earlier.

He's not fat, honest - it's just the angle! :lol:

Awww only middle aged. Same age as Mr B. Is he a good boy inside, Rolo always looks so gentle.

He has his moments! He still enjoys the occasional chew of the curtains!

He loves noserubs and cuddles but only on ground level, try picking him up and he gets very upset and will run off and thump!

He has his moments! He still enjoys the occasional chew of the curtains!

He loves noserubs and cuddles but only on ground level, try picking him up and he gets very upset and will run off and thump!

Not too bad then. They seem to calm down when they get older. I used to have long curtains but Cutie-pie and Sunshine chewed the ends so I'm had to cut them.

Glad to hear he likes his cuddles.

As I told the vet last week "Marley is NOT fat, he's just big boned" to which the nurse who was walking past within earshot snorted in response! How rude!! Rolo is a fabulous name; he looks just like a wee chocie caramel cup <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back